Re: "Privacy Sadism". Google does it quietly with Groups Beta, others online do it openly

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Prince Gygyor Halimi Sarbaj Tafamus Fatarf, Nov 3, 2005.

  1. > > > > > > > > > > > Protesting as I am human and I was victimized a thousand times or more online.

    > > > Vote John Albertson for anti privacy sadism online! No more 1984 companies as
    > > > long as I am in power! Read my lips! Google is closed for Business. (crowd mega
    > > > celebration) Thank you for voting for John Albertson.

    > > Riporter: Mr. Albertson, what is your plan, how are you going to stop Google from
    > > their totalitarianism on the net?
    > >
    > > (one moment)

    > Answer: My name is not really John Albertson. I am Prince Fatarf. (big crowd shock)
    > I wanted this political post because I wanted to stop Google. But I don't know how
    > to do that. I really wanted you people to do that somehow. I am sorry, I am sorry for
    > the dissapointment.
    >
    > Crowd: Boooooooooooooo! An arab!

    Crowd screaming together: Google! Google! Google! Google! Google! Google! Google!....
    Prince Gygyor Halimi Sarbaj Tafamus Fatarf, Nov 3, 2005