Re: printing outlook express headers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. zarathustra

    zarathustra Guest

    trout doodled:
    > DrZonk wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:29:25 +0100, °Mike°
    >> <> scribbled the following:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:27:15 GMT, in
    >>> <>
    >>> DrZonk scrawled:

    > <snip>

    >>> I've got a better idea. How about I killfile you, instead?

    >> Don't do it. What happened to killfiling AOL users? They are the big
    >> problem as they gave the Internet a bad name.
    >>
    >> DrZonk

    > No, people that compulsively reply to a thread eight times to
    > stalk and insult a poster, and exhort others to do the same because
    > of the ISP they use; are what gives "the Internet" a bad name.

    Don't forget that AOL is _not_ an ISP. I believe the correct terminology in
    this instance is OSP.

    --
    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."

    '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profanis.htm

    zarathustra, Jun 22, 2003