Re: PRINTING ON WIRELESS NETWORK

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jim, Dec 19, 2006.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "TRICK" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > HOW DO I SET UP SO I CAN PRINT FROM A PRINTER CONNECTED TO MAIN PC VIA
    > ROUTER
    > USING A LAPTOP AND LINKSYS WIRELESS EQUIPMENT.

    Help & Support discusses this very issure.
    First, you enable file and printer sharing in the firewalls
    Then, you enable sharing of the printer
    Then, you need to install the printer driver in your laptop.
    Finally, you connect to the printer on the laptop. I found it easier to
    perform this task with the Net Use command.

    Jim
    Jim, Dec 19, 2006