Re: PRINTING ON WIRELESS NETWORK

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Sooner Al [MVP], Dec 18, 2006.

  1. "TRICK" <> wrote in message
    > HOW DO I SET UP SO I CAN PRINT FROM A PRINTER CONNECTED TO MAIN PC VIA
    > ROUTER
    > USING A LAPTOP AND LINKSYS WIRELESS EQUIPMENT.

    First please turn off your <Caps Lock> switch...

    Then look at this...

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814005/

    Just in case you have not secured your wireless network see these
    guidelines...

    http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/LAN/SoHoWirelessSecurity.html

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)