Re: Printers that do not clog up

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Dec 26, 2012.

  1. On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 23:58:58 -0600, Tony <lizandtony at orcon dot net
    dot nz> wrote:

    >Gil <> wrote:
    >>> I would not touch a Canon if you paid me to, utter Crap Bubble jet that
    >>> the heads burn out, go Epson any time, as least they do make
    >>> professional Ink Jet printers that can use any type of ink.

    >>I'll call you on that - BS!
    >>Used HPs, Cannons, Epsons, as well as a few others over the past 25
    >>years. The only one that I ever had problems with was the Epson. You
    >>obviously don't care about the color quality of things you print so keep
    >>your 'any type of ink' along with your 'wonderful' Epson and shove them
    >>where the sun don't shine!

    >It's a typical Roger rant.
    >He is wrong more often that I have had hot dinners and he constantly misleads
    >others with what I believe is deliberate intent.
    >I have to say I have seen Canon printers with burnt out printheads but for
    >every one I have seen, I have seen 20 Epson printers with clogs that were
    >difficult and often impossible to clear.
    >If Roger knew anything about printers he would understand why Epson printers
    >clog. Piezo electric printheads produce terrific results but are prone to clogs
    >and Epson printers use much more ink in cleaning than Canon pronters do.

    Posted from some one that does not even know how to use a Printer or
    even serviced one, take you vindictive rants to the garbage bit on where
    they belong.

    I have a simple tool that can unclog a print head in min's, and it just
    a solvent pad you place under the parked print head.

    I had a Early Model HP that the print head would clog up every week.

    And how come I just brought a Epson R390 that had been in storage for 2
    years that printed strait away for the Original fitted Epson cartridge,
    but after replacing a faulty cartridge had a dud chip.

    A 6 Colour printer.

    Do Canon even make A3 or bigger paper format with 8 Colours..?
    Frank Williams, Dec 26, 2012

  2. EMB

    EMB Guest

    EMB, Dec 26, 2012