    Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.

    Regards
    Sharon

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Is this out of any program, or just Internet Explorer?

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Is this out of any program, or just Internet Explorer?

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 22, 2006
  4. I have printed out in Internet Explorer, everytime I print out my e-mails it
    seems to be not aligned with the page.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=, Jun 23, 2006
  5. I have printed out in Internet Explorer, everytime I print out my e-mails it

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=, Jun 23, 2006
  6. The one I have had great luck with can be found here:
    http://www.visiontech.ltd.uk/software/download/IEPrint.htm

    The software installs through internet explorer, and when you restart (IE)
    you'll see a new printer button with a little "w" next to it. Printing with
    that button will automagically resize your print job so that everything will
    fit.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  7. The one I have had great luck with can be found here:

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Sharon wrote:
    > Hello everyone...
    > I was wondering if some-one could me help with my printer.
    > Everytime I print something out I miss some of my page on the right hand
    > side so I am not getting the full page. I have gone to page setup and changed
    > the margins and that works but before I had no trouble with it all I had to
    > do was print and it would be perfect without adjusting anything. Then I tried
    > aligning my cartridges and cleaning my printers nozzle but to no avail. Can
    > some-one please explain to me what I am doing wrong and help me fix the
    > problem.
    > Much Appreciated...Have a great day/night.
    >
    > Regards
    > Sharon

    Hi Sharon,

    If I understand you correctly, the problem is only that you have to set
    the margins of the printable page every time you have to print a
    document from IE.

    Perhaps setting "Factory settings" for you printer might help matters,
    but I'm not sure about this.

    The default values for margins are usually 0.75". Is that what the
    fields in your Page setup dialog are showing ? If not, then they would
    need to be changed through the windows registry. I don't know if you're
    familiar with Registry editing, so I'll pursue that course only upon
    confirmation.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Jun 23, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Jun 23, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hey, that's a good solution, MG... but the link doesn't seem to work. A
    problem with the site perhaps.

    Cerebrus, Jun 23, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=

    Cerebrus, Jun 23, 2006
  12. Crap! Wrong link. Let me get back to you in a few mins.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  13. Crap! Wrong link. Let me get back to you in a few mins.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  14. Directions listed here:

    http://adrianba.net/archive/2005-06-21.aspx

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  15. Directions listed here:

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  16. Thank You for your help it was very much appreciated...it did work the way
    you said it would but now the left hand side, all the writing is along side
    the edge of paper.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=, Jun 26, 2006
  17. Thank You for your help it was very much appreciated...it did work the way

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhcm9u?=, Jun 26, 2006