re print

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by james christie, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. hi when i print a page from the web some of the page does not show (down the
    righthand side ) how do i correct this o/s winxp home thanks jc

    james christie, Aug 24, 2004

  2. james christie

    Paul - xxx Guest

    james christie vaguely muttered something like ...
    > hi when i print a page from the web some of the page does not show (down
    > the righthand side ) how do i correct this o/s winxp home thanks jc

    That might depend on the page being printed or on the printer ...

    I'd start with File - Page Setup ... (on my setup)

    Or File - Print Preview ...

    Or File - Print - Preferences - Advanced ..

    Does the printer print other documents OK ?

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Aug 24, 2004

  3. james christie

    Ray Guest

    It could be that the web page was designed larger than actual 8.5 x 11
    paper. Easiest solution would be to print in landscape mode instead of
    portorait mode. I would say about 99% of the time you get the full web page
    left to right.

    Ray, Aug 24, 2004