Re: Prevent websites from reading my e-mail adress (automatically filled in)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Security. Set to 'Default'.
    Tools / Internet Options / Privacy. Manage your cookies
    more carefully, and delete any that you don't need/use.
    Consider a third-party cookie manager like CookiePal
    http://www.kburra.com/cpal.html

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:04:50 +0200, in
    <>
    se scrawled: