Re: prevent user

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 27, 2006.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    use the AD schema extension by typing "adsi \domainname /nouserslogontwice
    /s"

    Consultant, Dec 27, 2006

  2. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    the /s parameter is obsolete, C. You must now use the "/permanent"
    parameter.

    Frisbee®, Dec 27, 2006

  3. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    Oh, wait! Ignore my previous reply. I just looked it up. It should be:

    /persistent:yes

    Frisbee®, Dec 27, 2006
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    that is only if you are supplying the credentials in your statement. by not
    using your switch, it passes the credentials of the logged in user, which is
    hopefully a schema admin, to allow the extension of the schema.

    Consultant, Dec 27, 2006
  5. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    The intarweb was useful today! Man, I'm sure to pass that 70-844 exam now!

    Frisbee®, Dec 27, 2006