Re: Pretty Please Peer2Peer need help Pretty Please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. Which p2p software are you using?

    Also, Belkin uses a Web Interface. in IE, type in the address eg 192.168.0.1
    (or whatever it says on the big sheet of paper that came with the router)
    and press <Enter>

    That should take you to the setting screen.

    <-h.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I am trying to download using p2p networking from Tesla and Direct
    > Connect, I can read the download files names I searched for but when I try
    > to download no download. I am using a belkin 4 port cable dsl gateway

    router
    > which puts me behind a firewall some how I have to designate port settings
    > etc but belkin has no software. Can I do this manually? Please if anyone

    out

    John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 6, 2003