Re: Preparing for A+ Question

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Dave, May 25, 2004.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I just passed the hardware exam today and studied from the 4th edition of
    Meyers' book which is based on 2001 version of exam. Will let you know
    about OS in two weeks, but I think you'll be fine with the old book. 2003
    objectives are at http://www.comptia.org/certification/A/objectives.asp

    Dave

    Dave, May 25, 2004

  2. Dave

    Dave DeMay Guest

    Passed the OS test today using the 4th edition to study, but only
    scored 539 (scored 612 on hardware exam using 4th edition).

    Dave again.

    Dave DeMay, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Dave

    A Guest

    I have just passed the Core exam and believe me you need the 5th edition!
    There were also questions not in his book such as questions about IPv6 which
    I must confess until I got home and on the Internet I had never heard of!
    Also, buy the extra CDROM test questions!

    A, Jun 12, 2004