Re: Prep tests - a dime a dozen; any recommendations?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Null, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Null

    Null Guest

    Uh...hello - nice discussion. I appreciate that we're all sharing info and
    what not - it's one of the things that I like so much about
    newsgroups....But, just one request, can we get back to the "main thread",
    plz.

    Peachy!

    "Darth Ferret" <> wrote in message
    > It depends on what you do. If you are a contractor doing programming on a
    > contract basis then definitely yes, on your schedule C. If you are

    employed

    Null, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Null

    Danut Guest

    So you think that this subject does not belong here?
    Ok then: can anyone tell me where I can find brand dumps so I do not have to
    study for the exam 345-8756?

    I guess these are the questions more apropriate for this newsgroup, right?

    Danut
    MCSD.NET, MCDBA, MCSD (VC++), MCAD.NET, MCP

    Danut, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Null

    Michael Guest

    Danut, you hijacked Null's thread. You should have posted a new message.

    Anyway Null, I used Transcender before, and think it is very good. I might
    have tried SelfTest and/or MeasureUp demos, but were not too impressed with
    them.

    Michael, Jul 8, 2003