Re: Prefs

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Red Blade, Jul 15, 2012.

  1. Red Blade

    Red Blade Guest

    On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 07:57:17 -0400, Abby Sale wrote:

    > Can you let me know what these things are called and where they reside?
    > (And if you know, how to get \Documents and Settings to open when I
    > click. I've given myself all the Permissions I could think of.)

    Be real careful messing with permissions on Windows 7, especially with key
    folders like Users.

    While the Users folders were redone for Vista/7, the shortcut to the
    Mozilla profile is the same as XP:

    %APPDATA%\Mozilla

    and you will get to the new folder name.

    --
    Red Blade (fka "Azz" et al since '97)

    President of alt.politics, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, & talk.politics.misc
    Fanfiction Committee Chairman of alt.tv.beavis-n-butthead

    https://twitter.com/RedBlade7
    http://www.libertycolumns.com/
    Red Blade, Jul 15, 2012