RE: Pre Exam Nerves....

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Jo, Mar 28, 2007.

  1. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Dear Irish:

    Yes, we all know what you are experiencing - we have all lived to tell about
    the same story. I was so nervous when I took my 271, that I could barely
    fill out the paperwork when I arrived at the testing site. Once you get
    comfortable in your chair and you press the Start Exam button, you will then
    get into the mode. If you have used the MeasureUp testing software in the
    back of the Press book, then you should be more than adequately prepared.

    Of course, for many of us, "adequately prepared" is an understatement. You
    will do fine. Just remember what you have read, learned while on the job and
    it will come to you. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

    "Never give up, never surrender!!"
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Jo

    Jo Guest

    If you're doing 80 plus percent on the practice tests, then you're more than
    ready! I was only doing a 70% on the tests and went and took the test. I
    got a 799, but hey, I'm here to learn - not here to try to make a mark if you
    know what I mean. I passed and that's the point.

    Good luck....
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 28, 2007

  3. And I am still proud of you... Did you use your iTunes card yet?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 29, 2007