Re: Prassi software burning data files

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by smh, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. smh

    smh Guest

    Bun Mui wrote:

    > I wish to burn data on cd. Specifically jpg files.
    >
    > I am using Prasssi software to burn data files from a folder which
    > have different subdirectories. However I don't wish to burn some
    > of the subdirectories. How can I select only the subdirectories which
    > I wish to burn and leave out the ones which I don't want?
    >
    > For example my dircctories look like this-
    >
    > c:\photos\*.jpg
    > c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
    > c:\photos\uk\*.jpg
    > c:\photos\ca\*.jpg
    > c:\photos\us\*.jpg
    >
    > I wish to burn c:\photos\*.jpg
    > c:\photos\uk\*.jpg
    > c:\photos\ca\*.jpg
    >
    > Not to burn- c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
    > c:\photos\us\*.jpg
    >
    > If I burn folder- c:\photos\*.jpg it will burn
    > c:\photos\hk\*.jpg
    > c:\photos\us\*.jpg
    > folders which I don't want, right?
    >
    > How do I do exclude that?

    Add files/folders from the bottom of the directory tree and then
    right-click them to Modify Folder for Full path.

    In your case:

    Add c:\photos\ca, uk; Right-click and select Full path.

    Add the .jpg "files" by selecting only the "files" in c:\photos;
    Right-click them and select Full path.

    (You should see in the compilation pane how the files/folders appear on
    the cd.)

    Perhaps the easier way is copy the c:\photos to a temporary folder,
    delete the ones you don't want and then burn from the temporary folder.

    smh, Jun 25, 2003