Re: practice tests for MCSD CERTIFICATION

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Susan1, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Susan1

    Susan1 Guest

    Hi Andrew,

    I don't know how helpful this can be because i suppose it is a little
    late reply to your query.

    I think you can go for ucertify as I have tried their products and
    their practice tests are good. I have scored pretty good in my exam.

    All the Best...

    --
    Susan1

    Susan1, Mar 7, 2005