Re: Practice questions

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MCSE World, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    Stick to reputable vendors such as Transcender, Measure Up or Self Test
    Software. Anything that looks too slick or too good is...you'll walk right
    into the braindump trap.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "TN" <> wrote in message
    > I want to do a bunch of practice questions for exam 70-229. I have been

    out
    > of the MCSE exam loop since 97. There was no need to keep it updated for

    my
    > current job. However. I now find myself wanting to take them again and

    my
    > question is this: I want to be able to take a bunch of practice questions
    > and I am seeing all this information about not going to this site and that
    > site. What ones are the legitimate ones? I have read the FAQ on just

    about
    > all of them now I think and they all say the same thing. 'Our questions
    > simulate the actual questions' Does that mean that buying practice
    > questions from Test King, Actual-It-Exams etc is ok since they say they

    are

    MCSE World, Sep 21, 2003