    or misconfiguration issues?

    Thanks,
    Kanagaraj Krishna
    Kana, May 9, 2006

  2. "Kana" <> writes:
    > I have an issue with my PPP multilink setup which consist of 2
    >links (A & B). On my side a 7206VXR router is being used, while a 2600
    >series on the remote side. In a situation where link A goes down, the
    >other link B should be functioning without issues. But in this case,
    >whenever link A goes down, the B link becomes intermittent. Shutting
    >the local interface for link A did not have any effect.We solved the
    >issue by shutting the remote interface for Link A. Does anyone have any
    >idea on what could be wrong? Could it be related to IOS incompatibility
    >or misconfiguration issues?

    I do that sort of setup all the time and haven't seen anything like
    that happen. The T1s just drop out or come up as needed if they have
    problems, and no loss in traffic is detected, just a reduction in
    bandwidth available.

    Post the relevant sections of your configs?
    Doug McIntyre, May 9, 2006

  3. Kana

    Merv Guest

    and post show version from both routers