Re: Posting to a newsgroup without archive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Apr 23, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:58:44 -0700, micky wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I say on a couple of newsgroups that some post can be deleted
    > automatically after so many days. I was wondering how is this done and
    > what do you write in the body of the text.

    Only trolls and idiots do that.

    Which are you?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he lay back and lit Piglet's cigarette.
    Dan C, Apr 23, 2010

  2. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:29:50 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On 23 Apr 2010 01:28:11 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >>Only trolls and idiots do that.

    > Of which you are both.
    >
    >>Which are you?

    > What, not going to tell the OP the solution is to format his hard drive?
    >
    > Idiot.

    LOL!

    **** off, dimwit.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he cut his initials in the snow.
    Dan C, Apr 23, 2010