Re: Posted Using Giganews.com

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Bo Persson, Jun 30, 2010.

  1. Bo Persson

    Bo Persson Guest

    Lee Steele wrote:
    > This was posted using Giganews.com server.
    >
    > Lee Seele

    Looking good.

    Some of us have been using non-MS servers all the time. :)

    Bo Persson

    Bo Persson, Jun 30, 2010

  2. Bo Persson

    Steve Foster Guest

    Bo Persson wrote:

    > Lee Steele wrote:
    > > This was posted using Giganews.com server.
    > >
    > > Lee Seele

    > Looking good.
    >

    > Some of us have been using non-MS servers all the time. :)

    I preferred using msnews.microsoft.com as some NNTP servers filter
    content, and not all have reciprocal perring arrangements (so posts
    from one server might not make it to another).

    But as msnews is gradually being retired, missing a few posts is a
    preferable option to missing all!

    --
    Steve Foster
    For SSL Certificates, Domains, etc, visit.:

    Steve Foster, Jul 1, 2010

  3. Bo Persson

    John Turco Guest

    Bo Persson wrote:

    > Lee Steele wrote:
    > > This was posted using Giganews.com server.
    > >
    > > Lee Seele

    > Looking good.
    >
    > Some of us have been using non-MS servers all the time. :)
    >
    > Bo Persson

    Precisely!

    --
    Cordially,