Re: Possible problem with fax over Vonage?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Mike Sussman, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Mike Sussman

    Mike Sussman Guest

    I have run into this also. I reset the ATA and all was well again. Dunno
    why it does it.
    (I have the second port setup for fax...

    Mike Sussman, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Mike Sussman

    T Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 01:51:42 GMT, "Mike Sussman" <>
    wrote:

    >I have run into this also. I reset the ATA and all was well again. Dunno
    >why it does it.
    >(I have the second port setup for fax...

    hmm.. interesting... how do I reset the ATA? Just power cycle it?
    T, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Mike Sussman

    Mike Sussman Guest

    Yes