Re: Porting number to Sipgate

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Allan, Jul 18, 2013.

  1. Allan

    Allan Guest

    On 17/07/2013 15:12, Michael Chare wrote:
    > I see that I can't port a BT number to an ordinary Sipgate account.
    >
    > Is this a recent change or has it never been possible? Has anyone
    > managed to do it anyway?

    I ported a BT residential line onto a sipgate account in Nov 2012, and
    it seemed to go fine. The e-mail support by sipgate was very good.
    There was a GBP20 porting fee, but after that I didn't pay any more. It
    required a bit of careful thought and planning how to do it, but once
    I'd set the process in motion, it was fairly smooth.

    Allan
    Allan, Jul 18, 2013