    through this. It's like wearing a full computerbody condom. No need to
    thank me. Send a few bucks to the inventor. Cheers

    p.s. You will no longer be killed. You may, however, go blind.......

    O.Phooey, Jul 6, 2003

  2. O.Phooey

    Buffalo Guest

    "O.Phooey" > I tried to read the whole thread (19 articles).
    Amazing, I only have seven (7) total, including the original post.

    Buffalo, Jul 6, 2003

  3. O.Phooey

    Michael Guest

    In news:,
    O.Phooey <> wrote:

    > "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> wrote in message
    >> "O.Phooey" > I tried to read the whole thread (19 articles).
    >> Amazing, I only have seven (7) total, including the original post.

    > I read with easyusenet.com (free to read and pretty current) and post
    > with Google (free, but none too current). I saw your reply on the
    > former, but not the latter. I could post a reply to the latter though
    > your message is not there yet. Time shifting is really cool, but
    > confusing as hell.
    >
    > p.s. i see your post on google now....there are 20 replies to the
    > original thread,and about 7 to the new one.

    Google normally delays posts by a couple of hours, minimum.

    Why?

    Because. :p

    However, "Buffalo" was using Outlook Express with an NNTP service... and
    it's almost guaranteed that OE simply ignored those 12 posts.

    Hey Buffalo! Complain to and get them to tell you
    what the trouble is with OE. Hint: watch the "unread messages" counter
    next to the newsgroup folder your'e fetching from... I'll bet it said "19"
    (or 19 more than previous) and then suddenly changed to "7" ( or suddenly 12
    less) before fetching the messages/headers.

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 7, 2003