Re: Police State run by BP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 3, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/3/2010 2:56 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > So now BP has the right to have people arrested and searched.
    > Welcome to the new BP police state...
    >
    > "A photographer taking pictures for these articles, was detained Friday
    > while shooting pictures in Texas
    > City, Texas.
    > The photographer, Lance Rosenfield, said that shortly after arriving in
    > town, he was confronted by a BP
    > security officer, local police and a man who identified himself as an
    > agent of the Department of Homeland
    > Security. He was released after the police reviewed the pictures he had
    > taken on Friday and recorded his
    > date of birth, Social Security number and other personal information.
    > The police officer then turned that information over to the BP security
    > guard under what he said was
    > standard procedure, according to Rosenfield."
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/03-3
    >

    > What
    > The
    > ****!?

    I hear BP is going to buy Centurytel.net, and you're next on their list.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jul 3, 2010