Re: Police Forensic & Evidence Elimination programs

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Ghost, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <3f132c7e$0$51892$>,
    wrote:

    > You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!
    >

    > FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
    >

    > THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
    >
    > THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
    >

    > !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!
    >

    > Click here for details on the EVIDENCE ELIMINATOR
    >

    > Clear your computer of incriminating files
    >
    > that you cannot delete.
    >

    > www.stopfbiforensics.com
    >

    > THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!
    >

    > www.stopfbiforensics.com

    NOT!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
    not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
    "clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!

    There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
    eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

    Ghost, Jul 15, 2003

  2. On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:29:47 GMT, (Ghost) wrote:

    >In article <3f132c7e$0$51892$>,
    >wrote:
    >
    >> You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!
    >>

    >> FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
    >>

    >> THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
    >>
    >> THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
    >>

    >> !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!
    >>

    >> Click here for details on the EVIDENCE ELIMINATOR
    >>

    >> Clear your computer of incriminating files
    >>
    >> that you cannot delete.
    >>

    >> www.stopfbiforensics.com
    >>

    >> THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!
    >>

    >> www.stopfbiforensics.com
    >>

    >NOT!!!
    >
    >HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    >
    >Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
    >not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
    >"clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
    >
    >There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
    >eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

    A sledgehammer comes to mind... :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:29:47 GMT, (Ghost) wrote:
    >
    > >In article <3f132c7e$0$51892$>,
    > >wrote:
    > >
    > >> You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!
    > >>

    > >> FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES
    > >>

    > >> THERE ARE THINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
    > >>
    > >> THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU DELETED.
    > >>

    > >> !!!!BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!
    > >>

    > >> Click here for details on the EVIDENCE ELIMINATOR
    > >>

    > >> Clear your computer of incriminating files
    > >>
    > >> that you cannot delete.
    > >>

    > >> www.stopfbiforensics.com
    > >>

    > >> THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!
    > >>

    > >> www.stopfbiforensics.com
    > >>

    > >NOT!!!
    > >
    > >HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    > >
    > >Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
    > >not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
    > >"clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
    > >
    > >There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
    > >eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

    > A sledgehammer comes to mind... :)
    >
    > Tom

    Hiya Tom...

    Actually, a sledgehammer might not be fully effective.. lol

    How ya been man???

    Ghost, Jul 16, 2003
  4. On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:51:38 GMT, (Ghost) wrote:

    >> >Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
    >> >not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
    >> >"clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
    >> >
    >> >There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
    >> >eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

    >> A sledgehammer comes to mind... :)
    >>
    >> Tom

    >Hiya Tom...
    >
    >Actually, a sledgehammer might not be fully effective.. lol
    >
    >How ya been man???

    Only thing I can complain about is the stifling 25 C heat, and you and
    I have discussed that several times in the past. It feels as hot as an
    AMD CPU some days... :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 17, 2003
  5. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > >> A sledgehammer comes to mind... :)
    > >>
    > >> Tom

    > >Hiya Tom...
    > >
    > >Actually, a sledgehammer might not be fully effective.. lol
    > >
    > >How ya been man???

    > Only thing I can complain about is the stifling 25 C heat, and you and
    > I have discussed that several times in the past. It feels as hot as an
    > AMD CPU some days... :)
    >
    > Tom

    LOL... ya outta feel the heat down here!!!

    Ghost, Jul 18, 2003
  6. Ghost

    JimW± Guest

    Whenever I left the hotel in Orlando, my glasses would fog until they too warmed up
    When the plane took off, water vapor poured out of the air-conditioning vents

    When did this become a non-trimming bottom-posting group?

    JimW±, Jul 23, 2003
  7. Ghost

    FredG Guest

    (Ghost) wrote in message news:<user-1407031929460001@1.0.0.3>...
    > Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
    > not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
    > "clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
    >
    > There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
    > eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

    How would one "sterilize" a drive?

    FredG, Aug 1, 2003
  8. Sledgehammer

    Nigel Kendrick, Aug 1, 2003
  9. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>,
    (FredG) wrote:

    > (Ghost) wrote in message news:<user-1407031929460001@1.0.0.3>...
    > > Too bad Evidence Eliminator does not work as advertised!!!! Well, it is
    > > not too bad for me, but for those out there that think they are now
    > > "clean" from a forensic examination, it surely is too bad!!!
    > >
    > > There is only one way to forensically sterilize a drive- and evidence
    > > eliminator is not part of that plan!!! lol

    > How would one "sterilize" a drive?

    There are certain programs that will do a "government wipe" of an entire drive.

    A "government wipe" is writing 1's and 0's to every part of the drive 3
    times or more.

    You cannot sterilize a drive and retain any information. That is the
    major problem with those "evidence eliminator" type programs because they
    are designed to wipe unused portions of the disk. Unfortunately for the
    bad guys, there is such a thing as "slack space" where files reside and
    they are not touched by these types of programs. The slack space will
    nail you every time!!! lol

    Ghost, Aug 2, 2003
  10. Ghost

    FredG Guest

    (Ghost) wrote in message news:<user-0108031926500001@1.0.0.3>...
    > There are certain programs that will do a "government wipe" of an entire drive.
    >
    > A "government wipe" is writing 1's and 0's to every part of the drive 3
    > times or more.

    Does Window Washer do the job?

    FredG, Aug 4, 2003
  11. On 3 Aug 2003 16:49:08 -0700, (FredG)
    wrote:

    > (Ghost) wrote in message news:<user-0108031926500001@1.0.0.3>...
    >> There are certain programs that will do a "government wipe" of an entire drive.
    >>
    >> A "government wipe" is writing 1's and 0's to every part of the drive 3
    >> times or more.

    >Does Window Washer do the job?

    Yes, I was wondering about BCWipe also, and the Wash feature in ZTree.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 4, 2003
  12. Ghost

    FredG Guest

    Tom MacIntyre <> wrote in message > Yes, I was wondering about BCWipe also, and the Wash feature in ZTree.

    What do you think of ZTree? We've got it at work and I can't seem to
    get on with it at all :-(

    FredG, Aug 4, 2003