Re: Poke my eyes out with a sharp stick use a blunt knife on my extremities

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Mike Dee, Jul 8, 2009.

  1. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    Collector€NZ wrote:

    > For I have forsaken Thunderbird as my mail client!
    >
    > Why, well it is because it lacks connectivity to mobile devices like my
    > new CE based phone.

    FinchSync?

    <http://www.finchsync.com/>

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Jul 8, 2009

  2. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    Collector wrote:

    > Mike Dee wrote:
    >> Collectorƒ'ªNZ wrote:
    >>
    >>> For I have forsaken Thunderbird as my mail client!
    >>>
    >>> Why, well it is because it lacks connectivity to mobile devices
    >>> like my new CE based phone.

    >> FinchSync?
    >>
    >> <http://www.finchsync.com/>
    >>

    > Tried not reliable and has hooks to pay for it

    Thats a shame.

    This mozillazine page has links to other apps that work with T'bird.
    Have you tried them all?:

    <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Synchronizing_Windows_based_PDAs>

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Jul 10, 2009

  3. Mike Dee

    Mike Dee Guest

    In article <4a56f8dc$>,
    Collector¤NZ <> wrote:

    > Mike Dee wrote:
    > > Collector wrote:

    [...]

    > > This mozillazine page has links to other apps that work with T'bird.
    > > Have you tried them all?:
    > >
    > > <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Synchronizing_Windows_based_PDAs>
    > >

    > No because while I might be okay with Tbird etc myself I work in a MS
    > Shop and now I have the ability to match and mix both my work and
    > presonal mail using outlook.
    >
    > Its a win that OS can not give me

    I get it now. You had already made your mind up and weren't not looking
    for an alternative - just telling it "like it is" - for you.

    My mistake, sorry.

    --
    dee

    Mike Dee, Jul 11, 2009