Re: Point software print backwards (mirror image)

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tom MacIntyre, Jan 12, 2005.

  1. On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:50:47 GMT, "smackedass"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Situation: xp operating system, brother laser printer HL-1440, calyx point
    >4.3 program print all documents mirror image. All other applications print
    >ok. Have re-installed printer driver, no avail.
    >
    >Anyone heard of this?
    >
    >thanks in advance.
    >
    >smackedass

    I found this...if the Point software is possibly the only software
    that is capable of the mirror-image printing, this may be the one.

    http://www.mindjet.com/support_engl/question.php?qstId=60

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jan 12, 2005