Re: Point of interest

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jun 26, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:02:01 -0500, Glenn wrote:

    > In my new car, the radio nav had a 16G hd built in.
    >
    > I was using a flash card the other day installing a bunch of songs. It
    > wasn't done downloading the card into the radio when I shut down so I
    > left the card in to finish up next time I'm out in the car.
    >
    > What I didn't know and I doubt if any of you knew it either, that even
    > though everything went out on shut down, as long as that card is plugged
    > in, the radio is still pulling full power and in this case directly from
    > the battery. Tried to start it the next day and the battery was dead
    > and this is on a 2010 Chrysler 300c with a big battery..
    >
    > The AAA guy said those fancy nav radios pull more juice than the head
    > lights.
    >
    > Hope that helps some one

    Reply crossposted to 24hshd to really put the cat among the pigeons. Hold
    on to your hat.

    Aardvark, Jun 26, 2010

  2. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:10:16 -0400, Big 666 wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >

    >> Reply crossposted to 24hshd to really put the cat among the pigeons.
    >> Hold on to your hat.
    >>

    > Why don't you cross-crawl back to your hole, (Troubles), you lapdog?

    And waddya know? My own personal stalker DUH-ane Arnold, appears.

    So nice to see you, DUH-ane.

    N-n-n-n-n-nineteen.

    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byCCmBwRjGw>

    Aardvark, Jun 26, 2010