Re: Please your advice - how to remove the rest of dialers

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Joseph Ladovic, May 21, 2005.

  1. Dear Sir/Madam:

    Please your advice.

    Anti-dialer tool does not clean all.

    Example:

    Spybot-Search@Destroy left me DSO Exploit (Category: Security) 2 entries
    after use of removing tool.
    It repeats itself again and again.

    Ad-Aware SE Personal left me: software\microsoft\windows
    nt\currentversion\vinlogon
    ....."shell" after use of removing tool.

    I am capable to find it in my computer after REGEDIT in Run command
    (press O.K.)

    My WindowsXP Home Edition program does not permit me to delate these
    entries
    because
    they are very vital for WindowsXP program.

    Please, what to do? How to seperate these entries from my WindowsXP
    program?

    Mentioned programs work fine but sometimes it does not take complete effect
    for some entries. Nothing new.

    Another procedure I have to use in order to remove the rest of dialers in
    my
    computer.

    Please, tell me wich one?

    Please, answer me on another question:

    My computer is not connected to phone line - then, is it possible
    that anyone with satellite remote tool can reach information into my
    computer with
    these "dialers" - in the time I am working on it. Or someone very near in
    neighbourhood,
    for example. (I know "hackers" is very difficult to find)
    They bend traces and without action in the right time - there is not
    chances
    to catch them.
    Or without proves any law does not work properly.

    Thank you anyone who might help me by advice.

    Best regards.

    Zdravko Joseph Ladovic,
    Glinska 3/ground floor,
    HR-10090 Zagreb,