Re: Please your advice - how to remove the rest of dialers

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Joseph Ladovic, May 21, 2005.

  1. > Dear Sir/Madam:

    > Please your advice.
    >
    > Anti-dialer tool does not clean all.
    >
    > Example:
    >
    > Spybot-Search@Destroy left me DSO Exploit (Category: Security) 2 entries
    > after use of removal tool.
    > It repeats itself again and again.
    >
    > Ad-Aware SE Personal left me: software\microsoft\windows
    > nt\currentversion\vinlogon
    > ....."shell" after use of removal tool.
    >
    > I am capable to find it in my computer after REGEDIT in Run command
    > (click, O.K.)
    >

    > My WindowsXP Home Edition program does not permit me to delate these

    entries
    > because
    > they are very vital for WindowsXP program.
    >
    > Please, what to do? How to seperate these entries from my WindowsXP
    > program?
    >
    > Mentioned programs work fine but sometimes it does not take complete

    effect
    > for some entries. Nothing new.
    >
    > Another procedure I have to use in order to remove the rest of dialers in

    my
    > computer.
    >
    > Please, tell me wich one?
    >
    > Please, answer me on another question:
    >
    > My computer is not connected to phone line - then, is it possible
    > that anyone with satellite remote tool can reach information into my
    > computer with
    > these "dialers" - in the time I am working on it. Or someone very near in
    > neighbourhood,
    > for example. (I know "hackers" is very difficult to find)
    > They bend traces and without action in the right time - there is not

    chances

    Joseph Ladovic, May 21, 2005

  2. From: "Joseph Ladovic" <>

    >> Dear Sir/Madam:
    >>
    >> Please your advice.
    >>
    >> Anti-dialer tool does not clean all.
    >>
    >> Example:
    >>
    >> Spybot-Search@Destroy left me DSO Exploit (Category: Security) 2 entries
    >> after use of removal tool.
    >> It repeats itself again and again.
    >>
    >> Ad-Aware SE Personal left me: software\microsoft\windows
    >> nt\currentversion\vinlogon
    >> ....."shell" after use of removal tool.
    >>
    >> I am capable to find it in my computer after REGEDIT in Run command
    >> (click, O.K.)
    >>
    >> My WindowsXP Home Edition program does not permit me to delate these

    | entries
    >> because
    >> they are very vital for WindowsXP program.
    >>
    >> Please, what to do? How to seperate these entries from my WindowsXP
    >> program?
    >>
    >> Mentioned programs work fine but sometimes it does not take complete

    | effect
    >> for some entries. Nothing new.
    >>
    >> Another procedure I have to use in order to remove the rest of dialers in

    | my
    >> computer.
    >>
    >> Please, tell me wich one?
    >>
    >> Please, answer me on another question:
    >>
    >> My computer is not connected to phone line - then, is it possible
    >> that anyone with satellite remote tool can reach information into my
    >> computer with
    >> these "dialers" - in the time I am working on it. Or someone very near in
    >> neighbourhood,
    >> for example. (I know "hackers" is very difficult to find)
    >> They bend traces and without action in the right time - there is not

    | chances
    >> to catch them.
    >> Or without proves any law does not work properly.
    >>
    >> Thank you anyone who might help me by advice.
    >>
    >> Best regards.
    >>
    >> Zdravko Joseph Ladovic,
    >> Glinska 3/ground floor,
    >> HR-10090 Zagreb,
    >> tel. 3750128

    The DSO Exploit is a false Positive declaration in older versions of SpyBot S&D.
    You should be using SpyBot S&D v1.3.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm