Re: Please reply

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by sylvainw, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. sylvainw

    sylvainw Guest

    This is for Will...

    Apologies for posting this but I couldn't find an email address for
    Will. I'm thinking of doing my MCAD through Koenig-Solutions and would
    like your feedback on what they are like. Could you please email me at
    so that I could ask you a few questions ??

    Again, sorry for posting this here...

    Thanks in advance,

    Sylvain

    sylvainw, Sep 15, 2003