Re: Please read - nothing nasty

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006.

  1. <> wrote in message
    > I want start a trend, this is make ppl to think carefully about where
    > they live and how we are screwing it up, and the cures. goto my site and

    look
    > i am a disabled ex-truck driver, and i have to find a new career, so this

    it, i want to
    > plant a few trees, My site url :)
    >
    > http://www.global-airconditioning.com/index.html
    >
    > its on a candian server my name and address is fully available
    > I want help, and thats very hard for me to say.
    > i don't lie it costs too much, truth hurts but it costs nothing, phishers

    beware,
    > balderdash is binned

    This guy has posted this same junk on EVERY SINGLE newsgroup I have seen
    over the last few days. It's amazing how this has happened.

    Scott

    Wereo_Spectacular, Mar 5, 2006

  2. Wereo_Spectacular

    Jason Guest

    * Wereo_Spectacular <>:
    > This guy has posted this same junk on EVERY SINGLE newsgroup I have seen
    > over the last few days. It's amazing how this has happened.

    What's so amazing about it?

    Jason

    Jason, Mar 7, 2006