Re: Please help!

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by PAJ, Aug 31, 2008.

  1. PAJ

    PAJ Guest

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 08:42:36 -0500, NewsLeecher User
    () wrote:

    >Does anyone have the MCSA training cd's? I am struggling a little
    >and these would help me so much I think?! Thanks!

    Yes, I have them. They helped me very much.
    PAJ, Aug 31, 2008

  2. PAJ

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:36:45 -0500, jellytots_24
    () wrote:

    >I don't suppose your willing to upload them? It would help me so
    >much. I am afraid I am unable to offer payment. Thanks

    Payment would be necessary. Maybe not money but some other kind. What do
    you have?
    PAJ, Sep 2, 2008

  3. PAJ

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day jellytots_24 () did cause the

    > I don't suppose your willing to upload them? It would help me so
    > much. I am afraid I am unable to offer payment. Thanks

    Are you the OP?

    Why would we assist with stealing MS materials on a forum controlled and
    monitored by MS? Besides, if you can't spend a few bucks to invest in
    training for your career, how are you going to pay for the exams?

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Sep 2, 2008
  4. PAJ

    Jtyc Guest

    > I don't suppose your willing to upload them? It would help me so
    > much. I am afraid I am unable to offer payment. Thanks

    Just so's you know, everything you needs to know to pass the tests is on the
    Intertubes already. Between Microsoft's documentation and every other Tom,
    Dick, and Dirty Harry's postings out there you can find everything you need.

    The Intertubes, made for the cheap man.
    Jtyc, Sep 5, 2008
  5. PAJ

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:07:26 -0700, "Jtyc" <>
    wrote:

    >Just so's you know, everything you needs to know to pass the tests is on the
    >Intertubes already. Between Microsoft's documentation and every other Tom,
    >Dick, and Dirty Harry's postings out there you can find everything you need.

    Dirty Harry. Ay least it is not Dirty Dick.
    PAJ, Sep 5, 2008