Re: Please Help!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Christian Royle <> wrote:
    > Sonja,
    >
    > Your friend has a hardware failure, which is probably with the Hard
    > Disk or the motherboard.
    >
    > He should contact the manufacturer and have the machine repaired. If
    > he has no service/repair contract with the manufacturer, and the
    > manufacturer is quoting a high price for repairs, then he should look
    > to a local Computer repair company. If you are in the UK, and you
    > have a local Computer Exchange, they may be able to help for a modest
    > fee.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Real meaning: "Take it to a repair shop."

    You fucking overly-verbose cuntflap.

    Wizard, Mar 14, 2005

  2. This is a HELPdesk, not a 'GIVE TERSE ANSWERS TO SHOW HOW TECHNICAL I
    AM'desk.

    What, is it your personal objective in life to generate as much spam and
    noise as you can?

    Christian Royle, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Moderator Guest

    Christian Royle wrote:

    > This is a HELPdesk

    Since when? That's news to me.

    For your newsgroups file:
    24hoursupport.helpdesk Serves no useful purpose.

    CHARTER: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    * The purpose of 24hoursupport.helpdesk is to serve as a
    forum for trolls and unrelated topics.

    * 24hoursupport.helpdesk is not a support group. Support
    questions are off-topic. 24hoursupport.helpdesk is a
    troll group. Please post with no care and no thought.

    * Posts must contain encoded material. This includes
    HTML, which is REQUIRED. Also, posts must be signed
    with cryptological software, eg Gnu's Privacy Guard, PGP
    etc. Dirty pictures are also acceptable.

    * Ensure that your posts are littered with lots of swear words.

    * Commercial adverts, spam & money making schemes are always
    welcome.

    * DO NOT post whining, irrelevant complaints. In fact, DO NOT
    complain at all. Complaints are off-topic and are expressly
    FORBIDDEN. Violations will be reported to relevant Internet
    Service Providers.

    * Learn how to use a killfile and don't be such a pussy.
    NetKKKopping is forbidden. netKKKops will have scurrilous
    lies told about them to their ISP.

    This charter was not discussed in alt.config In February 1998.

    END CHARTER

    --
    ChuckIT
    Moderator: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Moderator, Mar 14, 2005
  4. **** off Chuck and wake up to the legacy of the original group.

    It was once a joke and vaguely funny, but that was years ago, and now
    hundreds of people post here in the hope that someone might help them.

    The average computer user knows nothing about trolls, spoof groups or faq's,
    they just read the group name and see 'help'. Yes, they TRUST other people,
    remember that concept?

    So follow your own rules and dont COMPLAIN about my posts. Let me post what
    I like you moron.

    Christian Royle, Mar 14, 2005
  5. Wizard

    Wizard Guest