Re: Please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by -= Hawk =-, Jan 7, 2004.

  1. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:33:21 -0000, " in vest a gator"
    <> scribbled:

    >I wonder if anyone could take the time out to help me?

    I won't help any idiot who can't tell the difference between
    a binaries group and a text group.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

    in vest a gator, Jan 8, 2004

  3. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:19:31 -0000, " in vest a gator"
    <> scribbled:

    >Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

    If you can't act like a responsible usenet member why
    should anyone help you? Hell with that moronic
    attitude towards the people you're begging for
    help it's a wonder you got ANY answers.

    >"Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Skorpion (CET)" <troutman(removethis)@mesh.net> wrote in
    >>
    >> > -= Hawk =- <> wrote in

    >> > What a helpful statement/commentary...
    >> > I'm certain that educated him sufficiently.

    >> I hope so!

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 8, 2004
  4. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On 8 Jan 2004 01:04:03 GMT, "Skorpion (CET)"
    <troutman(removethis)@mesh.net> scribbled:

    >-= Hawk =- <> wrote in
    >>
    >> I won't help any idiot who can't tell the difference between
    >> a binaries group and a text group.
    >>

    >What a helpful statement/commentary...
    >I'm certain that educated him sufficiently.

    Thanks, I do try and help out the fuckwitted.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Jan 8, 2004
  5. -= Hawk =-

    Boomer Guest

    " in vest a gator" <> wrote in

    > Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

    Who's the wanker???

    Boomer, Jan 8, 2004
  6. Boomer wrote:

    > " in vest a gator" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

    > Who's the wanker???

    Sounds like a game show. :)

    We'll be right back, with more "Who's The Wanker?" after these words...

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 8, 2004
  7. -= Hawk =-

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> " in vest a gator" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Yea thanks for that articulate piece of information, wanker!

    >> Who's the wanker???

    > Sounds like a game show. :)
    >
    > We'll be right back, with more "Who's The Wanker?" after these
    > words...

    LOL Reminds me of an old game show, 'What's My Line?'.

    I'm the wanker. NO! I'm the wanker. I'mmmm *the* wanker!
    Boomer, Jan 8, 2004
  8. -= Hawk =-

    Spider Guest

    > >-= Hawk =- <> wrote in
    > >What a helpful statement/commentary...
    > >I'm certain that educated him sufficiently.

    > Thanks, I do try and help out the fuckwitted.

    Then there's hope for me yet...How's it going Hawk...

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1
    Spider, Jan 9, 2004
  9. Boomer wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>> " in vest a gator" <> wrote in

    >>> Who's the wanker???

    >> Sounds like a game show. :)
    >>
    >> We'll be right back, with more "Who's The Wanker?" after these
    >> words...

    > LOL Reminds me of an old game show, 'What's My Line?'.
    >
    > I'm the wanker. NO! I'm the wanker. I'mmmm *the* wanker!

    That was "To Tell The Truth".

    "What's My Line" only had one contestant at a time, and the panel tried to
    guess what he did for a living (what is line was).

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2004
  10. -= Hawk =-

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Boomer wrote:

    [snip]

    >>> Sounds like a game show. :)
    >>>
    >>> We'll be right back, with more "Who's The Wanker?" after these
    >>> words...

    >> LOL Reminds me of an old game show, 'What's My Line?'.
    >>
    >> I'm the wanker. NO! I'm the wanker. I'mmmm *the* wanker!

    > That was "To Tell The Truth".
    >
    > "What's My Line" only had one contestant at a time, and the panel
    > tried to guess what he did for a living (what is line was).

    Of course. You're right. Thanks!
    Boomer, Jan 9, 2004