Re: ------------------> PLEASE HELP PROBLEMS POSTING<----------------- [1of1] - "helpme.txt" yEnc (1

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    trigger wrote:
    (decoded)
    >I am continualy losing my connection when posting using powerpost,the

    only version i can use is power post 2k jw edition c
    with this i can set a time out to 10min which seems to cure the problem,
    ihave just downloaded a multi thread a&a version 10
    which i would like to use but i and having the same connection problems,
    my op is wp sp1 and my card is a 3com 3c590 which as only
    got win2000 drivers no others available, all other programs work fine
    ie: winmx and online games,please help tia

    You'd likely have a better chance of a response if you don't post
    your question in yenc.
    --
    "Like, what's with *that*?"
    trout, Jun 22, 2003