Re: please help-javascript not working

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Security ... set to 'Default'.

    On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:59:23 GMT, in
    <v94Ma.51778$>
    CHEF JEFF scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Some firewall pop up ad blockers can also cause this when enabled.

    Support Geek 18, Jul 1, 2003