Re: PLEASE DON'T POST IN LOWERCASE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005.

  1.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    so really, what's going on? is some random anonymous crackhead posting junk
    that we keep replying to? i have the anonymii plonked, so I either have a
    good excuse for being stupid today, or I'm actually not following the
    joke....

    please to be send dumps for joke.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 11, 2005

  3. >so really, what's going on? is some random anonymous crackhead posting junk
    >that we keep replying to?

    I have no idea, personally I blame JaR.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>so really, what's going on? is some random anonymous crackhead posting
    >>junk that we keep replying to?

    > I have no idea, personally I blame JaR.

    I ain't takin no fall alone! If I goes, I takes a buncha youse wid me!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  5. >I ain't takin no fall alone! If I goes, I takes a buncha youse wid me!

    I won't go alive yey ear me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2005

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
    >
    >>>I ain't takin no fall alone! If I goes, I takes a buncha youse wid me!

    >> I won't go alive yey ear me.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > someone is going to jail. it's not gonna be me.

    ***HAVE FUN IN PRISON!!!***

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2005

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > ***HAVE FUN IN PRISON!!!***

    FFFWEEEEEEEEEET! Malformed e-poxism, 5yard penalty and loss of down...wait
    the Seahawks are out of it so never mind.

    ***YAWN***

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 12, 2005

    JaR Guest

    > the Seahawks are out of it

    Truer words were never written. What a bunch of LaaaaHoooooZERs!

    --
    JaR
    Disgusted Thug

    JaR, Jan 12, 2005

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Seahawks exchange jerseys with a real football
    > team!

    like the Argo's???

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to outlaw the CFL

    Neil, Jan 12, 2005

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> Seahawks exchange jerseys with a real football
    >> team!
    >>

    > like the Argo's???

    <fx= "Innocent">

    Who?

    </fx>

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2005

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Who?

    interstingly enough the CFL has had a resurgance here. But that may be
    becuase there's no hockey.

    http://www.kia.ca/hockey/cubicle.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com or guys will start to get ideas

    Neil, Jan 12, 2005
  13. >>>>I ain't takin no fall alone! If I goes, I takes a buncha youse wid me!

    >>> I won't go alive yey ear me.
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>>

    >> someone is going to jail. it's not gonna be me.
    >>

    >***HAVE FUN IN PRISON!!!***

    duh, it's ***GOOD LUCK IN PRISION!!!***
    ^^^^ ^^^^

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > duh, it's ***GOOD LUCK IN PRISION!!!***

    Dang it, I knew I should have paid more attention to Don's rantings!

    Or not.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2005
  15. >> duh, it's ***GOOD LUCK IN PRISION!!!***

    >Dang it, I knew I should have paid more attention to Don's rantings!

    ROTFLMO!!!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005