    broke financial analyst, reprimanded:

    > Please send me a private email.

    Real meaning: "Please contact me for some e-mail boylove."

    *, Apr 7, 2005

  2. * wrote:
    > mcp6453, <>, the low-necked, sand-blind
    > intestine, and broke financial analyst, reprimanded:
    >

    >> Please send me a private email.

    > Real meaning: "Please contact me for some e-mail boylove."

    Plato:

    o/~~
    <|
    /\

    Leigh Knox-Ux, Apr 7, 2005

  3. Leigh Knox-Ux, <>, the mince-faced, four-footed
    terrorist, and traveling salesman, retched:

    > * wrote:
    >> mcp6453, <>, the low-necked, sand-blind
    >> intestine, and broke financial analyst, reprimanded:
    >>

    >>> Please send me a private email.

    >> Real meaning: "Please contact me for some e-mail boylove."

    > Plato:
    >
    > o/~~
    > <|
    > /\

    Somebody should work on one of those that depicts a thieving ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 7, 2005
  4. Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    > Leigh Knox-Ux, <>, the mince-faced,
    > four-footed terrorist, and traveling salesman, retched:
    >
    >> * wrote:
    >>> mcp6453, <>, the low-necked, sand-blind
    >>> intestine, and broke financial analyst, reprimanded:

    >>> Real meaning: "Please contact me for some e-mail boylove."

    >> Plato:
    >>
    >> o/~~
    >> <|
    >> /\

    > Somebody should work on one of those that depicts a thieving ****.

    Looks like this guy already has:

    http://www.asciiartfarts.com/20040918.html

    Leigh Knox-Ux, Apr 8, 2005
  5. This sig is the equivalent to taking a bath in Aqua Velva....

    Can you say, "Short and sweet"?

    Buckaroo Banzai, Apr 13, 2005
  6. Buckaroo Banzai, <>, the raped, repulsive parrot, and
    person employed to make shoelace holes, pecked:

    > This sig is the equivalent to taking a bath in Aqua Velva....
    >
    > Can you say, "Short and sweet"?

    Which signature?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Apr 13, 2005
  7. *

    VWWall Guest

    Buckaroo Banzai wrote:
    > This sig is the equivalent to taking a bath in Aqua Velva....
    >
    > Can you say, "Short and sweet"?
    >

    >>--
    >>For my own part, I have never had a thought which I could not set down
    >>in words with even more distinctness than that with which I conceived
    >>it. There is, however, a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy which
    >>are not thoughts, and to which as yet I have found it absolutely
    >>impossible to adapt to language. These fancies arise in the soul, alas
    >>how rarely. Only at epochs of most intense tranquillity, when the
    >>bodily and mental health are in perfection. And at those weird points
    >>of time, where the confines of the waking world blend with the world of
    >>dreams. And so I captured this fancy, where all that we see, or seem,
    >>is but a dream within a dream.

    It's pretty cute for Little Lord Font_his_name! ;-)

    --
    VWW

    VWWall, Apr 13, 2005