Re: Planning for MCAD - Suggestion required!

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by gaurabbhatta, Oct 1, 2006.

  1. gaurabbhatta

    gaurabbhatta Guest

    gaurabbhatta wrote:
    > *I am planning to appear for MCAD this December. The Papers I want to
    > take fist is 70-329. Is this Ok to start of with this paper? *

    Its 70-229....

    --
    gaurabbhatta

    gaurabbhatta, Oct 1, 2006

  2. I have completed my MCAD in Mar2006. You will go head with following sequence.
    1) 70-306 (VB.NET)
    2) 70-310 (Remoting & Web Services)
    3)70-229 ( MSSQL Server)

    Please reach me if you need any further assistance.

    Kumar Murugesan, Oct 2, 2006

  3. gaurabbhatta

    gaurabbhatta Guest

    Hi Kumar, couple of frens here said that 70-229 is a good way to get a
    flow of how the exam is conducted.So got into a bit of
    confusion.....any advice on the cou of action fpr 70-306 in C#?

    --
    gaurabbhatta

    gaurabbhatta, Oct 4, 2006
  4. I recently stumbled across this site which has free online MCAD and MCSD
    practice exams.

    They're all exam cram style but 100% free and great for topping up your
    knowledge or quick fire question pratice. I'd give them a try before the
    website starts charging for these..

    <A HREF="http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx"> Free online
    MCAD and MCSD practice exams</A>

    BTW: I suggest going for the stronger 70-305 and 70-320 (c#) windows and web
    exams. Companies will look more highly of you for c# OO programming

    Regards
    Dave

    MCSD_DaveSmith, Oct 4, 2006