Re: Pix501 VPN Woes - help needed

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Greg, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    If I get you right, your able to ping only the server?? If so it seems like
    the router on that subnet may need to have a static route added to the
    address range for you VPN clients pool that way it'll know to route the
    traffic back to the switch or whatever your pix is jacked into. Contact me
    at if this doesn't make sense, I'm pretty sure I had the
    same issue when I built my VPN.

    Greg, Jul 16, 2003