Re: Pix501 VPN Woes - help needed

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Rik Bain, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Rik Bain

    Rik Bain Guest

    In order to process login scripts, you must use "start before login" on
    windows NT based machines. the will essentially bring up the vpn dialer
    before the user logs into the machine.

    Rik Bain, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Rik Bain

    Ian Easson Guest

    I have *exactly* the same problem as the original poster. Once connected to
    the PIX box from our remote site, I have:

    - No access to resources behind the firewall (file servers, PC, Exchange)
    - No access to the Internet

    Disconnecting from the PIX box immediately restores Internet access.

    I tried the solution suggested by the responder below, but it did not work.

    I am now pretty desperate. I have spent weeks trying all sorts of things.
    Surely someone knows what to do to make it work?

    Thanks, Ian Easson

    Ian Easson, Jul 16, 2003