Re: Pix VPN Auth to second Win2003 AD Server

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Gary, Oct 15, 2008.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Artie Lange wrote:
    > If I remember, when you configure LDAP authentication you define a
    > single server. Perhaps you need to create another instance of the
    > authentication for the 2nd DC?

    I've never set up LDAP auth but this is a summary of what
    I have for AD auth:

    aaa-server AD (inside) host 10.0.0.13
    nt-auth-domain-controller dc1
    aaa-server AD (inside) host 10.0.0.10
    nt-auth-domain-controller dc2
    tunnel-group example type remote-access
    tunnel-group example general-attributes
    authentication-server-group AD LOCAL

    Since I've never tried authenticating while one of the DCs are offline,
    you'll have to test that part for yourself. If all else fails, open a
    ticket with the Cisco TAC.

    -Gary

    Gary, Oct 15, 2008