Re: PIX-FLASH-16MB - can't get it to work : Serial number: 0 (0x0)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Nolajc2000, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Nolajc2000

    Nolajc2000 Guest

    Well, you sound like you know how to do this. How can I go about resetting
    this? Is it expensive? What all is involved?

    Nolajc2000, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Nolajc2000

    Brad Guest

    Is it easy? Definitely. All you need is a valid EPROM image and an eprom
    burner that will take the PLCC.

    thanks,
    -Brad Ellis
    CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
    Network Learning Inc
    brad at eccie.com

    Brad, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Nolajc2000

    Nolajc2000 Guest

    What equipment is involved? By valid EPROM image, can that be obtained
    from a working Pix flash card? Can You copy from one and paste to
    another?

    Do you have the necessarrty tools and are you willing to reprogram?

    Nolajc2000, Apr 1, 2004