Re: Pity the Sheeple

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NormanM, Dec 29, 2010.

  1. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:19:21 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Nicely analysed:

    Falsely analyzed.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come
    ~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

    NormanM, Dec 29, 2010

  2. NormanM <> pinched out a steaming
    pile of<>:

    >On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:19:21 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Nicely analysed:

    >Falsely analyzed.

    intellectual cowardice noted, fail boi.

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 29, 2010

  3. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 06:26:54 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > intellectual cowardice noted, fail boi.

    Analysis assumes (which, of course, makes an ass of the analyzer, and his
    readers) that Fox guides the opinions of poor conservatives; ignores the
    possibility that poor conservatives are attracted to Fox because they like
    what they hear. I.e., that they already have their opinions, and like a "me
    too" opinion outlet. Which, of course, begs the question: How did they get
    out of the education system without the proper indoctrination?

    NormanM, Dec 29, 2010
  4. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:10:04 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <7f5re486jnw$>, NormanM pondered the following:

    >> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 06:26:54 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    >>> intellectual cowardice noted, fail boi.

    >> Analysis assumes (which, of course, makes an ass of the analyzer, and his
    >> readers) that Fox guides the opinions of poor conservatives;

    > Their demographic shows their veiwers to be old white men without a college
    > degree...
    > http://www.cvadsales.com/network_fox_news_channel.html
    > Only 28% of Fox News veiwers got a degree.

    Which proves exactly what? So I've got a couple of uncles without college
    degrees; both are a damned sight smarter than many with college degrees, and
    just as "successful".

    >> ignores the possibility that poor conservatives are attracted to Fox because
    >> they like what they hear. I.e., that they already have their opinions, and
    >> like a "me too" opinion outlet. Which, of course, begs the question: How did
    >> they get out of the education system without the proper indoctrination?

    > Your lameing the public school system is noted, Shill for Rethugs.

    I was just questioning how it is that people manage to get through our
    education system, which is firmly in the hands of the left, and still manage
    to have a right-of-center attitude. I am not paid for my ideas. I'd probably
    be a lot better off, financially, if I *was* a Republican shill! ;)

    NormanM, Dec 29, 2010