Re: Pity The Fool

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sirtonysmama@hanmail.com, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Guest

    (PEACE) wrote:

    > In stalking and undertaking a mission to make look bad, those of us
    > who continue to support Michael's possible innnocence, you can make
    > yourself look, on the face of it, worse.
    >
    > I'm sure those who do such don't see it that way, or else they
    > wouldn't do what they do.
    >
    > So as the great fighter and champion Mohammed Ali might say: I pity
    > the fooool who makes a fooool of himself while trying to make a foool
    > of another man.

    Mr. T said that. And for your info the only people supporting MJ are 2 trannies, a
    guy who likes to blow out birthday cakes with his farts, and sir.tony.
    , Dec 12, 2003

  2. Also supporting MJ is the lowland gorilla that whelped that freak of
    nature.....
    Yourah Fuquahd, Dec 12, 2003

  3. The problem with no life, pointless, waste tubes like yourselves, is you
    have to try and involve others in your meaningless drivel. Please don't
    bother sending this crap to rec.photo.digital, nobody is interested in the
    works of amoebas.

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 14, 2003
  4. Guest

    Betty Swallows wrote:

    > The problem with no life, pointless, waste tubes like yourselves, is you
    > have to try and involve others in your meaningless drivel. Please don't
    > bother sending this crap to rec.photo.digital, nobody is interested in the
    > works of amoebas.

    I pity da fool who tries to lick more T than me!

    > <> wrote in message
    > > (PEACE) wrote:
    > >
    > > > In stalking and undertaking a mission to make look bad, those of us
    > > > who continue to support Michael's possible innnocence, you can make
    > > > yourself look, on the face of it, worse.
    > > >
    > > > I'm sure those who do such don't see it that way, or else they
    > > > wouldn't do what they do.
    > > >
    > > > So as the great fighter and champion Mohammed Ali might say: I pity
    > > > the fooool who makes a fooool of himself while trying to make a foool
    > > > of another man.

    > > Mr. T said that. And for your info the only people supporting MJ are 2

    > trannies, a
    > > guy who likes to blow out birthday cakes with h
    , Dec 15, 2003