Re: Pioneers of Television: Science Fiction

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Duggy, Jan 29, 2011.

  1. Duggy

    Duggy Guest

    On Jan 29, 11:09 am, Len Blanks <> wrote:
    > So I chose Wumpus and was presented with something like the following
    > dialogue:

    > machine>  I smell a Wumpus; do you want to shoot an arrow?
    > me>  yes.
    > machine>  Congratulations.  You killed the Wumpus.

    > Ken was right.

    Ah, so you did the equivalent of hitting the first square in
    Mindsweeper and clearing the whole board.

    ===
    = DUG.
    ===
    Who thinks, although it doesn't seem like it, there are lots of
    similarities between Wumpus and Mindsweeper.
    ===
    Duggy, Jan 29, 2011