Re: Pinhole presented on LATimes

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by notbob, May 11, 2013.

  1. notbob

    notbob Guest

    On 2013-05-11, Alan Browne <> wrote:
    > A bit superficial but worth a gander.

    What? You didn't do this in the Cub Scouts when you were nine yrs
    old?

    Yeah, I'm gonna drag out a $2K HBlad and take pinhole pics. Sure,
    pal. GTFOH!! ;)

    nb

    notbob, May 11, 2013

  2. notbob

    PeterN Guest

    On 5/11/2013 12:41 PM, notbob wrote:
    > On 2013-05-11, Alan Browne <> wrote:
    >> A bit superficial but worth a gander.

    > What? You didn't do this in the Cub Scouts when you were nine yrs
    > old?
    >
    > Yeah, I'm gonna drag out a $2K HBlad and take pinhole pics. Sure,
    > pal. GTFOH!! ;)

    Only 2k for a Blad?

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, May 11, 2013

  3. notbob

    notbob Guest

    On 2013-05-11, PeterN <> wrote:

    > Only 2k for a Blad?

    Body only, film back ....I think. I could kick myself for not buying
    a used one for $500 about 12 yrs ago.

    nb

    notbob, May 11, 2013
  4. notbob

    PeterN Guest

    On 5/11/2013 3:05 PM, notbob wrote:
    > On 2013-05-11, PeterN <> wrote:
    >
    >> Only 2k for a Blad?

    > Body only, film back ....I think. I could kick myself for not buying
    > a used one for $500 about 12 yrs ago.

    I should have too. I see new digital Blads for upwards of 20-40k

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, May 11, 2013