Re: Picture problem (editing)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by G. Morgan, Sep 21, 2008.

  1. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    Howard wrote:

    >I am useless with editing, What I want to do is.
    >I have a picture of a football club badge, I have a picture I want to
    >add over it, but I can't get rid of the plain background on the second
    >pic, and just leave the subject. windows vista. I don't even know if it
    >is possible.
    >Any help please?
    >The pic I want to add is of a dragonfly, but it has a white square
    >background, that's what I can't remove.

    I would suggest Paint.net a free and simple image editor.
    http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

    --
    It takes a big man to cry,
    but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. -Jack Handey

    Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org
    G. Morgan, Sep 21, 2008