Re: Pics through a telescope (is it possible?)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Werner Winderl, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. "Joe Magiera" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:BxL1b.11641$...
    > I have a Canon S45 and a Bushnell Trophy 20x-50x spotting scope (which I
    > know is pretty basic). I know even if it's possible, it won't be great
    > results, but is there a way to take some pics using the telescope? Sure
    > would be nice to get some pics of Mars >

    Hi,

    there are adpters for you.

    http://www.swarovskioptik.at/english/produkt/index.asp?cat=Products&type=Tel
    escopes

    Werner

    Werner Winderl, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Werner Winderl

    David Guest

    Or how about this setup, A Nikon FE with a 2x converter and a extension tube
    mated to a Hasselblad adaptor connected to a 500mm T* Hasselblad lens.

    http://www.digifilm.info/nikonhassy/IMG_0717.JPG
    hahahahah
    Now if I can just get my Minox connected to the Hasselblad lens!!!

    David, Aug 24, 2003